Age is beautiful and endless!

A positive attitude brings strength, energy and initiative.

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Starting out......

So, here I go. I was going to start this several years ago and never finished it. I read my nieces blog all the time and it is so ceative and fun. This year is a celebration fo 40's for me. My sister just turned 40 and we have really enjoyed celebrating her beginnings of the F word. (forty & fifties people, get your mind out of the gutter) Reminds me that 40 is not old! I enjoy exercising more, reading, my family and the earth. What do you find more enjoyable the older you get?

2 comments:

Dustin and Noelle said...

love the colors in your blog. It looks like fun. I did for a while and don't take the time anymore.

Paparazzi Boutique said...

Hi Nicole...what a great blog. Hope you don't mind me 'peeking' and following. We have got to get together sometime. Do you mind if I add your blog to mine so I can get your updated posts? (djevansfamily.blogspot.com)